The Latest Precision Ag Technologies For Better and Faster Decisions In The Field
How does OptiGro work?
Our staff is fully trained in mapping, sampling and extracting data from your fields. We help you gather and compare data in order to make better management decisions for your farm. Through a secure, user-friendly online portal, you have 24/7 access to your data and to our state-of-the-art analysis tools.
What does OptiGro offer?
• Data-Based Decision Tools from unbiased agronomy information
• Recordkeeping for data analysis and improved planning
• FieldGrade internal farm and community benchmarking
• Soil Sampling with web-based data analysis, accessible anytime
• Variable-Rate prescriptions for seed and fertilizer
• Pivot Analysis post-season yield assessment
The OptiGro platform uses real farm data reflecting real world farming conditions. The OptiGro platform aggregates data across our entire network, allowing it to spot relationships and trends. This provides significant benchmarking and predictive capabilities that are invaluable to farmers.
OptiGro was the proud recipient of the 2010 PrecisionAg Crop Adviser / Entrepreneur Award of Excellence for its role in helping farmers make better decisions. In addition, it has been recognized for its contribution to the environment, by facilitating a more efficient use of inputs overall and reducing run-off.
To learn more, contact your local Sanders rep for an OptiGro Brochure or an OptiGro Services Guide.